[vortex] Problem with built-in dual 3c982, Dual AMD S2462 MB.

Heflin, Roger A. Roger.A.Heflin@conoco.com
Fri Jan 18 13:28:00 2002

We have updated our lilo version, and this does set noapic correctly.

Before when doing cat /proc/cmdline the line was cutoff early and had
cut the noapic and at least part of 1 other option.

The noapic test is in process (with the original 99Uc driver), and so
far
looks like it works correctly.

I will update when all of tests get finished.

			Roger