[vortex] 3c59x 3c905C problems

Hamid Hashemi Golpayegani hamid@morva.net
Fri, 25 May 2001 22:59:35 +0330

Hi,

I have a problem with a 3com 905C card . I am using kernel 2.4.4 and the
card was installed successfully and linux work with this card cool . I am
running squid on this linux box as a webcache and all things works good for
a while . after about 1 hour the ping time of this machine that works
100Mb/Fullduplex increase to about 1000ms that cause the slow working for my
users . I am using a 1 Mb/Sec line and this squid box . I have use
DecDigital chip before and with halfduplex mode and I don't have this
problem . would you please help me ?!

--
Regards

   /  Seyyed Hamid Reza    /        WINDOWS FOR NOW  !!            /
  /  Hashemi Golpayegani  /  Linux for future , FreeBSD for ever  /
/  Network Administrator/ hamid@morva.net   ,   ICQ# : 42209876 /