[vortex] Mini PCI card question

fes fes@hackthis.net
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 13:58:36 -0500 (EST)

As I left my RH 7 hard drive at work, I will have to wait to find out.
However, booting to a linux boot disk gives an error, saying that PCI
device 10b7,ffff has unknown header ff.  Sounds like I whacked the eeprom
or something.

prtconf under Solaris doesn't show the PCI device, nor does the device
configuration assisstant (which does pci probing before boot).  The device
no longer shows up in Win2k as well.

fes