[vortex] $19.95/month for DSL

DSL goodeal@dsl.com
Tue Dec 11 20:12:00 2001

           See if you qualify at http://www.qksrv.net/click-882039-1485016

          Order online today and get your first three  months for only $19.99 per month, then it's
just  $49.99 a month after that! And please check out our exlusive Connect & Protect  service,
the perfect upgrade to our Value
Package!

       DIRECTV Broadband, Inc. (formerly Telocity) is a leading nationwide provider of broadband
services to the
residential market. DIRECTV DSL  is the service name for DSL services offered by DIRECTV
Broadband, Inc.
DIRECTV DSL  is the same, competitive low price every month with vaious service options
from  which to choose.

          In addition to surfing the Net up to 50 times faster than users with standard dial-up modems,
our high-speed Internet
service features an easily self- installed gateway, so there's no waiting around for a technician.
Our basic service package enables a broad range of services for subscribers, such as an "always-on" connection,  five email accounts
and Web addresses (URLs), fast access to multimedia content, a static IP address, and 20 MB of storage (10 MB
dedicated for WebMail and 10 MB for Web pages), which is enough storage space to host
several websites.

            DIRECTV DSL's unique technology enables the company to offer its customers value-added
services -- such as our
exclusive
Connect & Protect package. Connect & Protect  lets customers connect up to five computers
to the Internet simultaneously and offers the added security of our firewall and virus protection to defend
against email viruses and
hackers. Plus, our spam filtering stops annoying junk email. DIRECTV DSL utilizes customers'
existing phone lines
and enables them to use the telephone while online, without any additional phone lines or
expensive equipment.

See if you qualify at http://www.qksrv.net/click-882039-1485016