[vortex] FEM656C NIC problems with kernel 2.4

Jeff Garzik jgarzik@mandrakesoft.com
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 19:05:50 -0400

Felipe Alfaro Solana wrote:
> Well, I have been compiling my 2.4 kernel with the I82365 option
> enabled.

That is most likely the problem, then.  (andrew, make note -- this user
configuration problem occurs often under 2.4 pcmcia...)

> Why should I compile it without the I82365 option enabled?

Because it is meant for ancient 16-bit controllers not modern 32-bit
cardbus controllers :)

	Jeff

--
Jeff Garzik       | Sam: "Mind if I drive?"
Building 1024     | Max: "Not if you don't mind me clawing at the dash