[vortex] incorrect interrupt assignment?

David Rosenthal dshr@abitare.org
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 12:45:13 -0700

Fred Maciel wrote:

> You can pull the 3c59x.c from the 2.2.19 distribution from:
> http://www2.neweb.ne.jp/wd/fbm/3c556/
> There are also instructions on how to install it without re-compiling
> the kernel.

Thank you both.

I downloaded the 2.2.19 driver and built it with debug level 6.
The previous kernel with this module seems to work fine on the
Dell that I have access to, and generates a lot of output!

	David.