[vortex] Problems compiling 3c59x-55x-2217.c

David W. Waddell waddell@nutecservices.com
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 09:21:38 -0500

Adding  -I/usr/src/linux/include fixed the problem. The command now looks like:

gcc -DMODULE -D__KERNEL__ -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -O2
-I/usr/src/linux/include -c 3c59x-55x-2217.c `[ -f
/usr/src/linux/include/linux/modversions.h ] && echo -DMODVERSIONS`
Thanks, Dave.