3c905B-TX Goes To Sleep

Dustin Navea speeddymon@netzero.net
Tue Mar 28 10:07:01 2000

I have been watching the postings for this topic for some time, and the
thing I noticed that was weird is that with my 3C905B running in Windows 98,
I never have had it go to sleep.  So I am thinking tht there might be some
sort of option in xconf or linuxconf that is turned on when you install the
driver.  Heck, it may even be an option in the driver.

-Dustin Navea

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-linux-vortex@beowulf.org
[mailto:owner-linux-vortex@beowulf.org]On Behalf Of Andrew May
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2000 12:04 AM
To: Rich Schaaf
Cc: Matt Benjamin; linux-vortex@beowulf.gsfc.nasa.gov;
kevin.ford@natpower.com
Subject: Re: 3c905B-TX Goes To Sleep

I am not sure if I have the same problem, but on my machine
I have just about everything mounted over NFS. So usually there
is traffic flowing, but a couple of times I have come back
to the machine to see it with a load of 9 because the NFS mounts
are gone.

I though it was a NFS problem but if it was the card that would
almost be better news.

I will see if I can get the network to hang without the NFS mounts.