[vortex] 0.99Q: pci-scan.h, kern_compat.h

Parrish M Myers parrishmyers@yahoo.com
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 14:06:21 -0700 (PDT)

It seems that the drivers to this site all use this new pci-scan.c
source.  You can get the *.h files from:

   ftp://ftp.scyld.com/pub/network/.

I guess that you can simply put them into the net directory and remake
the kernel image.  I have always compiles the net drivers as modules so
I just used the supplied makefile that comes with all of this.

=====