[vortex] Troubles with 3c905c

Raphael Vallazza rvallazza@gmx.net
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 12:57:25 +0200

hi :)

i've got some troubles with my 3c905c card:

1. when i try to connect it to my hub (unex 10/100
   8 port) the link led doesn't light. but
   sometimes it lights and i get many collisions
   on 100 mbps
2. it works fine when i connect it directyl through
   a crossover cable with another network card
3. when i load the linux driver, i always get the
   following checksum error:

   3c59x.c:v0.99L 5/28/99 Donald Becker
http://cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov/linux/drivers/vortex.html
   3Com 3c905C Tornado at 0xb400,  ***INVALID CHECKSUM 0003***
00:01:02:1e:d1:1e, IRQ 10
   8K byte-wide RAM 5:3 Rx:Tx split, autoselect/Autonegotiate interface.
   MII transceiver found at address 24, status 780d.
   Enabling bus-master transmits and whole-frame receives.

i'm using suse 6.4. can someone help me? :)
thanx anyway,

Raphael