[vortex] irq troubles

cyber csycho araya.yergaw@sympatico.ca
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 00:49:27 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01C060B0.B7817880

i dont mean to be blunt. my name is cyber csycho and i recently =
installed the vortex drivers. they work but upon being invoked by =
modprobe they seem to immediately acquire irq 0. how do i change it to =
acquire a different irq #. please respond a.s.a.p. Thnak =

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01C060B0.B7817880

i dont mean to be blunt. my name is = cyber csycho=20 and i recently installed the vortex drivers. they work but upon being = invoked by=20 modprobe they seem to immediately acquire irq 0. how do i change it to = acquire a=20 different irq #. please respond a.s.a.p. Thnak=20 you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
------=_NextPart_000_0004_01C060B0.B7817880--