[vortex] getting off the list

Roger albedo@msn.com
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 09:20:41 -0500

Let's take a look at one of the claims by Mr. Becker, just as an indicator
of truth:

> He couldn't tell me what list or what address was subscribed.

Here is the entire text of my original email to Mr. Becker, the one in which
he claims I "couldn't tell him what address was subscribed":

Please note that I was not aware that there was more than one list (how
could I know that?) and he has never asked me which list I am on.  Perhaps I
could tell, I don't know, since I was given no reason to try, or
instructions on how to try.

I have asked several times that he remove me, and he has not.  Instead I get
a series of insulting messages back telling me to do things that I patently
could not do, and told him I could not to.