[vortex] getting off the list

Donald Becker becker@scyld.com
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 02:24:17 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 5 Dec 2000, Webmaster wrote:

> Yeah, it's really simple.  You send a letter to the list administrator, and
> he tells you it's your own fault and you have to do nine things you don't
> know how to do before you can be removed.  Then you exchange twelve more
> emails from you, and he leaves for the day without taking you off.
>
> Trust me on this, I've been trying to get off, with no cooperation at all
> from him.

Please note:
"No cooperation" and "twelve emails".

He couldn't tell me what list or what address was subscribed.  He got
procmailed into same box as the chinese language spam after I got tired of
the demanding and threatening email.

Please, if you don't want to get the email, don't subscribe.
I'm not a spammer, and I don't like being called that name.
Please, just go ahead and report me to the FTC: I don't mind you wasting 30
minutes and a stamp.