NATURAL VITAMINS - FACTORY DIRECT

owner-linux-vortex@beowulf.gsfc.nasa.gov owner-linux-vortex@beowulf.gsfc.nasa.gov
Thu Feb 18 11:48:46 1999

Are you tired of buying inferior vitamins at inflated prices?
Can you trust the composition of the vitamins you take?
Are the chemicals in the 'over the counter' vitamins doing harm to your
body?
Would you welcome the chance to purchase the absolute highest quality
NATURAL vitamins and herbs direct from the factory where they are made?
Doesn't your body deserve the best money can buy?

We are offering access to the HIGHEST QUALITY VITAMINS and HERBS
straight from the FACTORY.

Here's how:
1) E-mail us your name, address, and phone number at jwin@mailexcite.com
or
2) FAX the info to 1-505-524-2648
3) Call at 1-800-484-9727 Ext. 1935 and leave your name, address and
phone number or
4) Snail Mail the info to us at:
 J & C Enterprises, 440 Eagles Nest RD., Las Cruces, NM 88005

We'll get your FREE COMPUTER CODE authorized immediately and your
catalog on the way FAST.     IT'S THAT EASY!!!

If you are not interested in FACTORY DIRECT NATURAL VITAMINS, simply
type "REMOVE"  in the subject field and e-mail us at the e-mail address
above.
Thank you for your time.

          Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress,
          this letter can not be considered spam as long as we include:
          Contact information and information on list removal