3c905TX problem

Brian Almeida balmeida@kylz.com
Thu Jul 9 17:01:54 1998

Hi,

We are trying to get a 3Com 3c905TX card working on a Linux box (Slackware
3.3, Kernel 2.0.34).  The card is detected fine, however, it is unable
to ping or be pinged.  Network settings are correct.  This card worked
fine in NT Server 4.0 (what the customer had on it before).  Any suggestions?
I've downloaded the updated 3c59x.c file, to no avail. I can send output
from the vortex-diag program. Please cc me on replies as I am not subscribed
to this list. Thanks.

Brian

--
Brian Almeida <brian@cicat.com> http://web.terminus.cicat.com