[tulip] Fwd: Cogent/Adaptec ANA 6144 Problem

Markus Pfeiffer profmakx@profmakx.org
Fri Jan 31 10:42:01 2003

On Monday 27 January 2003 15:14, you wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Jan 2003, Markus Pfeiffer wrote:

Only FYI, if you care. The cause for the hanging transfers and all the
problems I had seemed to be an interrupt problem.

I took out the risercard and all the other cards (network etc) and
 reinstalled them (well i plugged the interrupt line of the risercard in
 different slots).

Now the interrupts are being assigned differently (now IRQ5 before IRQ11).
I did a lot of different transfers now which hung before, now they work...
well this seemed to be it (I also took care of the airflow, but that was
before and the transfers didn't work then either)

Markus