[tulip] need driver for hawking pn672tx pcmcia ethernet card

Donald Becker becker@scyld.com
Tue Jan 14 15:51:01 2003

On Mon, 13 Jan 2003, unix guy wrote:

> Subject: [tulip] need driver for hawking pn672tx pcmcia ethernet card
>
> Does the tulip driver work for this?

There is no way to tell if you driver problem.
It's pretty clear that you have a non-driver configuration problem.

> I get the following error.
>  'eth-pcmcia-0' has STARTMODE=hotplug: -> skipped
> As we are called from rcnetwork we do not set it up, because it was
> not set up manually or by hotplug before.

This is a problem with your distribution and configuration, not a driver
problem.