[tulip] Unresolved symbols w. 2.4.7

Jason A. Pfeil pfeil@jasonpfeil.com
Sun Aug 18 13:12:05 2002

I tried this to get the LinkSys PCM200 v2 CardBus card that I have to work
and this is the result:

[pfeil@soward netdrivers]$ tar zxf ../netdrivers.tgz
[pfeil@soward netdrivers]$ su -
Password:
[root@soward root]# cd ~pfeil/Downloads/netdrivers
[root@soward netdrivers]# make tulip_cb.o
Makefile:46: No kernel version has been specified.
 Assuming 2.4.18-3.
 Set the KERNVER variable to specify a different kernel."
cc -DCARDBUS -I/lib/modules/2.4.18-3/build/include/
-I/usr/src/pcmcia/include -I/usr/include -DMODULE -D__KERNEL__ -Wall
-Wstrict-prototypes -O6 -I/lib/modules/2.4.18-3/build/include/  -pipe
-fno-strength-reduce -DMODVERSIONS -c tulip.c -o tulip_cb.o
tulip.c: In function `tulip_detach':
tulip.c:3555: warning: `next' might be used uninitialized in this function
[root@soward netdrivers]# insmod ./tulip_cb.o
./tulip_cb.o: unresolved symbol unregister_driver
./tulip_cb.o: unresolved symbol register_driver
[root@soward netdrivers]#

Any ideas on what to fix?

Thanks!

--Jason