[tulip] Re: Linksys (4.1) and Mandkrake 8.1

Sandeep Mukherjee sanmukhe@onebox.com
Thu, 04 Oct 2001 09:54:20 -0700

Do you have a dual boot system, eg win-98 plus linux on same PC?
If you do, and are booting into linux after windows, try a cold linux boot -

that is switch off the PC, turn power supply off and on, then boot linux
WITHOUT booting windows first.

Hope this helps.