[tulip] Intel Anypoint 1 Mbps PCI card

Matt Evans matte@uniserve.com
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 14:23:53 -0800

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Evans [mailto:matte@uniserve.com]
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2001 9:11 PM
To: Brian Rogers
Subject: RE: [tulip] Intel Anypoint 1 Mbps PCI card

I have made a patch to version 0.92t of Donald Becker's tulip module.  I
gather 0.92t has not yet been ported to the 2.4 kernel, but I am glad to
help.  For starters, my patch is available at
http://progeek.tripod.com/linux/anypoint/

My page also has a link to Intel docs about the 21145.

I guess it's time for me to get the 2.4 kernel running so I can help
there.

--
/* Brian Rogers, professional geek, coffee achiever */

	Sorry Brian, but Im not too sure I understand howto apply the patch, and do
I need to have 0.92t version of the tulip driver for this to work?  Im quite
new to Linux, so please excuse my ignorance.  Thanks again, Matt.