[tulip] Linksys Etherfast 10/100 Integrated CardBus PC Card

Timothy R. Butler tbutler@uninetsolutions.com
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 17:14:13 -0600

Hi again Donald and Clifton,
  So if I try again, with the 2.2.x sources installed (I should have thought of
that - SuSE 7.1 only installs 2.4.0 sources), and make the updates to the files
listed in the installation instructions (i.e. the config file in /etc/pcmcia), and
then restart PCMCIA services, that's all I need to do?

  Thanks,
       Tim

Timothy R. Butler                              Universal Networks
Information Tech. Consultant    Christian Web Services Since 1996
ICQ #12495932 AIM: Uninettm       An Authorized IPSwitch Reseller
tbutler@uninetsolutions.com        http://www.uninetsolutions.com
============== "Information Powered by Innovation" ==============