[tulip] Most ethernets record?

David S. Miller davem@redhat.com
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 08:56:40 -0700 (PDT)

Ben Greear writes:
 > As recent as the 2.2.19 kernel, the D-LINK 4-port cards did not do
 > auto-negotiation, or even fixed 100bt-FD correctly (I had to force
 > them to 100bt-HD, which thankfully worked, at least.)
 >
 > If by working fine

Donald's latest driver does not appear in any kernel.

Donald does not know how to merge his latest code to
the kernel maintainers.  It has been several years since
he has merged a driver into the main tree, most of the
time other people do it because they are so frustrated with
how broken the driver in the main tree is.

Later,
David S. Miller
davem@redhat.com