[tulip] I got Conexant Datasheets

Jens Arm Jens.Arm@gmx.de
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 15:50:34 +0200 (MEST)

Hi

I have a Notebook with the Conexant LAN-Chip and I know some other people
who are waiting for this driver, too.
But I am sorry I don't know how to program a driver or to integrate it into
an existing :(

Perhaps Donald Becker, Jeff Garzik or someone else who is familiar with
programming a driver can try it, PLEASE!

If someone needs some testing of code, just e-mail me!

cu Jens