[tulip] Conexant LANfinity is working in 2.2 and 2.4!

Renato Lombardo wintermans@libero.it
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 12:01:19 +0200

Hi Kent,
I tried to compile tulip.c with the makefile you proposed on my box with
2.4.3 kernel (Mandrake 8.0), on mai 1700 presario notebook, but I still get
this errors:

[root@scirocco modules]# gcc -DMODULE -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -O6 -c
tulip.c
tulip.c: In function `tulip_open':
tulip.c:1496: structure has no member named `tbusy'
tulip.c: In function `tulip_start_xmit':
tulip.c:2633: structure has no member named `tbusy'
tulip.c:2667: structure has no member named `tbusy'
tulip.c: In function `tulip_interrupt':
tulip.c:2758: structure has no member named `tbusy'
tulip.c:2758: `NET_BH' undeclared (first use in this function)
tulip.c:2758: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
tulip.c:2758: for each function it appears in.)
tulip.c: In function `tulip_close':
tulip.c:2987: structure has no member named `tbusy'
tulip.c: In function `tulip_get_stats':
tulip.c:3026: structure has no member named `start'
tulip.c: In function `set_rx_mode':
tulip.c:3298: structure has no member named `tbusy'

Have you any idea of what's going wrong?
Which .h file I am missing? :-?

Renato

 Kent Hunt scriveva il 24/07/2001 a proposito di  Re: [tulip] Conexant