[tulip] GOODBYE from jokes2@bob.free4all.com

jokes2-help@bob.free4all.com jokes2-help@bob.free4all.com
12 Jul 2001 06:42:35 -0000

jokes2@bob.free4all.com mailing list.

at jokes2-owner@bob.free4all.com.

Acknowledgment: I have removed the address

   tulip@scyld.com

from the jokes2 mailing list. This address
is no longer a subscriber.

--- Administrative commands for the jokes2 list ---

For help and a description of available commands, send a message to:
   <jokes2-help@bob.free4all.com>

   <jokes2-subscribe@bob.free4all.com>

To remove your address from the list, just send a message to
the address in the ``List-Unsubscribe'' header of any list
message. If you haven't changed addresses since subscribing,
you can also send a message to:

If you need to get in touch with the human owner of this list,
please send a message to:

    <jokes2-owner@bob.free4all.com>

Please include a FORWARDED list message with ALL HEADERS intact
to make it easier to help you.