[tulip] RE: maybe it's me

Dave Turner dkturner@qwest.net
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 09:15:30 -0800

Clifto wrote:

***
Message: 4
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 08:48:39 -0600
From: "Clifton T. Sharp Jr." <clifto@clifto.com>
To: tulip@scyld.com
Subject: Re: [tulip] maybe its me, but I can't seem to get tulip.c to
compile

Dave Turner wrote:
> /usr/include/linux/fs.h:1011: parse error before `size_t'

I got errors like this with numerous programs on my nephew's system,
programs that compiled fine on mine. I finally persuaded him to update
his compiler package, and I no longer have to wrestle with these.
***

Thanks Clifton - I'll see if updates are available for my version. I'm
running Mandrake 7.2 so one would *think* they have the latest version
included, but who knows.  The Mandrake team have started doing some strange
things since version 7.0 came out and I'm less and less happy with them and
their distribution.

I'll give it a shot.

Dave