[tulip] Linksys Integrated Card Bus 10/100 Network Card

Timothy R. Butler tbutler@uninetsolutions.com
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 18:00:28 -0600

Hi everyone,
  I was looking at the aforementioned card at Amazon (they have a good deal
on it), has anyone had experience installing it under SuSE Linux (I'm
getting ready to jump to SuSE 7.1)? I know it uses the tulip driver, so I
thought this might be the right place to come to.

  Thanks,
       Tim

Timothy R. Butler                              Universal Networks
Information Tech. Consultant    Christian Web Services Since 1996
ICQ #12495932 AIM: Uninettm       An Authorized IPSwitch Reseller
tbutler@uninetsolutions.com        http://www.uninetsolutions.com
============== "Information Powered by Innovation" ==============