[tulip] tulip on solaris

Matthew matthew@psychohorse.com
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 14:44:40 -0800 (PST)

Whilst this is going off I'd thought I would take the opportunity to say
Thanks for spending so much time and effort on producing these drivers for
use on our Linux boxes. The performance of these drivers is way better
than most commercial companies (I will not name, yeah gutless I know...)

I know this does not put any food on your table though, but I do hope you
are making money in other ways.

This was off-topic and I do apologise, still feel it was needed to be
said.

Just wish I could get a Beowulf cluster going someday (it would probably
fail at the committee level, ie Wife)...

Many kind regards,

Matthew