[tulip] nc100 card, does it work??

David Fenstermacher dfenster@umr.edu
19 Feb 2001 14:51:09 -0600

I'm trying to get my Linksys NC100 ethernet card working using the tulip
driver, but i am unable to do so.  I get "device or resource busy" error
when I try to insert a pre-compiled version of the driver that came with
my distribution, and I get lots of errors when I try to compile the
source (the error messages probably go on for at least a few hundred
lines, maybe more, consisting mostly of complaints about incompatable
pointer types, etc.)

I've seen a lot of questions and complaints on this list about the NC100
card, and I just need a straight answer.  does it work??  what do I need
to do to make it work?  or should I just be buying a new ethernet card?

Thanks for your help

David