[tulip] tulip tarball for Compaq Presario Conextant EthernetPort

Donald Becker becker@scyld.com
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 11:48:52 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 8 Aug 2001, Rene Klootwijk wrote:

> > > In function `init_module': pci-scan.c:558: warning: implicit declaration
> of
> > > function `apm_register_callback'
> I experienced the same problem. Removing APM from the kernel fixed the
> problem.

I'm tracking this down down.

In a bit of sloppy coding, the 2.4 kernel does not support the apm_*
functions of the previous kernels, but still defines CONFIG_APM.

The new functions are pm_register() and pm_unregister(), with
"CONFIG_PM".  It will take a few days before I finish writing to that
interface.  Until then the work-around is to replace the three occurences of
  #if defined(CONFIG_APM)
with
  #if defined(CONFIG_APM)  &&  LINUX_VERSION_CODE < 0x20400
in pci-scan.c