[tulip] Problem with tulip drivers in Redhat 7.1, driver 0.9.14

Andrew Dana adana@celoxnetworks.com
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 13:59:53 -0400

Hi,

   Need help. Had redhat 7.0 and this ethernet card worked. Installed redhat
7.1 and this pcmcia ethernet card no longer work(uses kernel 2.4.2-2). I even
upgraded to the latest kernel 2.4.3 and still having the same problem
problems. Here is the error that I am getting right after it tries to
initialize eth0.

tulip: 02:00.0: I/O region (0x0@0x1000) to small, aborting

The card is the PCMPC200 linksys fast ethernet for a laptop. The drivers that
came with redhat 7.0, kernel 2.2.16 worked great. Don't know what happen after
that.

Any help greatly appreciated
Andrew Dana