[tulip] Newbie Extreme - problem with Linksys NC100 on Red Hat 7

Liam McCusker radioliam@charter.net
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 15:14:23 -0400

Thank you for the help.  I gave it my best shot - tried several different
things with this, but still haven't been able to locate either of the cards.

I would like to point out, however, that I encountered a problem with the
install command given below.  After looking over some of the documentation
on scyld.com, I added "--force" to the command and it worked like a charm.

Now if I could just figure out how to get it to detect the card.

LM