[tulip] tulip & kernel 2.4 (structure has no member named `tbusy')

Bogdan Costescu bogdan.costescu@iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 14:54:21 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 8 Apr 2001, Erik Steffl wrote:

>   I get the same errors when compiling it on another machine with debian
> testing with 2.4.2 kernel, on that particular system I was able to
> compile the tulip.c without problems with kernel 2.2.17. I guess tulip.c
> does not work with 2.4 kernels - is that true? or is there something
> wrong with my system?

The drivers from scyld.com do not work with kernel 2.4 and I have no ideea
if/when they will. They work for sure with 2.2 and supposedly with older
ones.

Sincerely,

Bogdan Costescu

Telephone: +49 6221 54 8869, Telefax: +49 6221 54 8868
E-mail: Bogdan.Costescu@IWR.Uni-Heidelberg.De