[tulip] Problems with IRQs on multiport cards

Jonathan Earle jearle@nortelnetworks.com
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 16:21:09 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C024D2.A5309310

> On Fri, 22 Sep 2000, Jonathan Earle wrote:
>
> > So, we're still at square 1, that being packets are being
> lost due to what
> > appears to be an issue surrounding shared interrupts (from
> what I can
> > determine).
> >
> > Thoughts as to how to fix this?
>
> Have you tried the LILO parameter "noapic"?

I did that earlier today.  No change observed in having apic enabled or
disabled.

Also using the tulip driver from kernel 2.4.0-test9-pre4, which is v0.9.10,
dated Sept 6, 2000.  No change.

Cheers!
Job

------_=_NextPart_001_01C024D2.A5309310

RE: [tulip] Problems with IRQs on multiport cards