[tulip] Trendnet TE100-PCBUS Network Card

Joseph S. Beckman jsbeckman@MailAndNews.com
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 07:42:52 -0400

Hello,
This Cardbus Network card works with your new tulip driver and config.opts
database, using pci-scan and the cb_shim. The only remaining problem I had
was in compiling the drivers. The cb_shim driver didn't compile with the
others in your v2 network drivers download, I had to edit the files to set
correct paths to my src/pcmcia/include directories and the make install
didn't install the drivers in my lib/modules/xxx/pcmcia directory. I don't
know if they were supposed to or not but I copied them there myself. If this
was wrong, I'd be interested in hearing back as I'm trying to learn all I
can about how Linux operates.

Thank you for the assistance.

Regards,

Joseph Beckman