[tulip] Assistance please with tulip.o/Linksys Fast Ethernet 10/100 (NC100 V2)

Thomas May tommay1@hotmail.com
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 20:13:16 GMT

David:

I must say...you are a FRIGGIN' GENIUS!!!!!  :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH for your help!!!!!  you really made my day!!!

It worked...I don't know why I was overlooking that.  Regarding the
differences w/ bash and sh... you are quite correct.  I still can't figure
out why the rpm was complaining that I needed /bin/sh to install it... then
I looked in my bin dir and saw that my bin was symbollically linked to bash.
  I think the rpm was written in a very picky way...if I could somehow edit
the rpm like I could a source file, I could fix it.  But I can't.  :)

Thanks again!!!  Let me know if there is ever anything I can assist you
with.

Tom May