tulip-diag - chip has no IRQ???

Thomas Gagne tgagne@ix.netcom.com
Fri May 5 23:47:37 2000

--------------5F44AB9A39318FD3F146FB2B

What is this telling me?  Everything works fine in Windows (I hate writing
that).

--------------5F44AB9A39318FD3F146FB2B

tulip-diag.c:v1.19 10/2/99 Donald Becker (becker@cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov)
Index #1: Found a Digital DS21143 Tulip adapter at 0.
This chip has not been assigned a valid IRQ, and will not function.
 This must be fixed in the PCI BIOS setup.  The device driver has no way
 of changing the PCI IRQ settings.
This chip has not been assigned a valid I/O address, and will not function.
 If you have warm-booted from another operating system, a complete
 shut-down and power cycle may restore the card to normal operation.
 Use '-a' or '-aa' to show device registers,
     '-e' to show EEPROM contents, -ee for parsed contents,
  or '-m' or '-mm' to show MII management registers.