4 port cards

Robert Olsson Robert.Olsson@data.slu.se
Thu Mar 30 09:46:59 2000

 Hello!

 We like the DFE-570/TX too. But a warning only!

 Be aware that forcing media with "options=" might not work. At least this is
 the case with the boards we are using and 0.91/0.91g. The DFE-570/TX has a
 new variant of transceiver chip. I was fiddling with this and I found some
 kind of fix for it. So if you got problem with this you might wanna try it.

 robur.slu.se:/pub/Linux/tmp/tulip-990525.pat.gz

						--ro