Netgear GA620 Gigabit Ethernet Card Available $249 (SC Fiber)

devdrvr devdrvr@davis.com
Wed Mar 22 19:06:59 2000

I have an extra gigabit Ethernet (Netgear GA620) fiber optic network card
available.  512K of on-board SRAM.

Click on:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=289756655

for auction details.  I wrote a driver for this card and worked on the
firmware.  I'm asking $249 for it on eBay.com ; as you know these are
selling usually for quite a bit more than this.  I did the MacOS driver, Jes
Sorenson has a Linux driver for the NIC; and there is a Windows & NT driver
available for free from Netgear (the CD is in the box that I'll ship out).

You can see a picture of the card on my web site by selecting
http://www.devdrvr.net/pics/gigcard.html .  I'm working on a driver for the
copper 1000T CAT 5 version of this gigabit Ethernet card; that is subsuming
my time these days.

Contact me if you have any questions,
--Lu
Device Driver Programmer