[tulip] RE: Problem with LNE100TX (ver4.1)

thomas@wong.as thomas@wong.as
29 Jun 2000 04:06:27 -0000

Hi,
 I tried using the SRPM but it still can't recognize/detect my network card.
When I do insmod tulip.o, I still received the below message :
>> unresolved symbol pci_drv_unregister
>> unresolved symbol pci_drv_register

I read through some mailing list that indicate that I need to compile pci-
netif.c . Is this necessary ? If yes, what switch / option I need to set during
the compilation using gcc ?
By the way, do I need change any conf files ?

Thanks very much for your help and your beowulf cluster is superb !!!

Regards,
Thomas

--
Get your firstname@lastname email for FREE at http://NamePlanet.com