[tulip] Re: [vortex] RE: [eepro100] True on TRANSMIT ERROR TIMEOUT

Jason Thomas jason@topic.com.au
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 12:07:07 +1000

--OZkY3AIuv2LYvjdk

Our cards are D-link DFE500TX, our switches are all d-link as well. the only
cisco gear we have is the router which as far as I am aware only does half duplex, and autonegotiates this fine.

everything else is 100baseT FD.

--
Jason Thomas                           Phone:  +61 2 6257 7111
System Administrator  -  UID 0         Fax:    +61 2 6257 7311

--OZkY3AIuv2LYvjdk

--OZkY3AIuv2LYvjdk--