[tulip] Linksys NE 10/100 ver 4 ethernet card

loren shocking@home.com
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 09:18:53 -0700 (PDT)

I finally got V0.92 working, but only as a module.

when building the kernel with the tulip driver in the kernel it gives an
un-resolved symbol error, and the symbol is defined in pci-scan module.
How do you add the pci-scan module to the kernel also, if at all?  I don't
need to modify my kernel very often and I don't like using modules when I
will never unload it...

Thanks,
Loren