What cards are currently based on Tulip chip?

Ryan Hoegg RHoegg@CCEX.COM
Fri Jan 7 13:17:53 2000

Hi,

I cc'ed this to the tulip list for anyone else looking for compatibility
information.  A list of many cards that use this driver is available here:
http://cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov/linux/drivers/tulip.html in the Compatibility
section about 60% down the page.

Hope this helps,
Ryan