IntraServer Quad Ethernet -- Fixed!

Jason Thomas jason@topic.com.au
Thu Feb 24 16:36:16 2000

you might want to send a copy of that to who ever is maintaining tulip.c
now.. who is that anyway.

Rick Kiessig [rick@kiessig.com] wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks to everyone who responded to my pleas for help about the 4-port
> IntraServer (IS) 5232E-TP Tulip card.  I'm happy to report that I've been
> able to make it work correctly.  I thought the solution might be of general
> interest.
>
> The IS card is based on the 21143-PD Tulip chip.  Neither the de4x5 nor the
> 0.91g version of the tulip driver correctly handle full duplex mode for this
> card.
>
> The solution was to use a version of the tulip driver as modified by Znyx
> for their Quad-port 21143 board.  I downloaded the driver off of the Znyx
> web site.  My testing isn't completely finished yet, but so far, it works
> perfectly!
>
> Rick

Jason Thomas                           Phone:  +61 2 6257 7111
System Administrator  -  UID 0         Fax:    +61 2 6257 7311
tSA Consulting Group Pty. Ltd.         Mobile: 0418 29 66 81
1 Hall Street Lyneham ACT 2602         http://www.topic.com.au/