[tulip] Finally! End to issue 'netgear's fa310-tx and d-link switch'

Jaap Brink brink@tiger.3dem.bioch.bcm.tmc.edu
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 22:48:53 -0600 (CST)

By way if closing this chapter on my problem with the tulip card, I wanted
to thank everybody who spent brain fuel on this problem. Much
appreciated! This is one of the great benefits of the linux
community. Problems? Throw them out there where you have so many smart
people. No way those folks in Redmond can top that.

Jaap
Jaap Brink, Ph.D., Biochemistry, One Baylor Plaza, Baylor College of
Medicine, Rm. N420 Alkek Building, Houston, TX 77030
Phone: (713)798-6989 -- Fax: (713)796-9438 -- Email: jbrink@bcm.tmc.edu
URL  : http://ncmi.bioch.bcm.tmc.edu/~brink