[tulip] Fianlly! End to issue 'netgear's fa310-tx and d-link switch'

Jaap Brink brink@tiger.3dem.bioch.bcm.tmc.edu
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 10:24:23 -0600 (CST)

I suppose I could , but it seems to work so far. Kinf of reluctant so
mess with it even more. Besides, the netgear seems to work okay in another
machine.  My guess is that the combo on my little gateway was simply
unworkable. I still have an issue with throuput though. I measured from my
gateway to another machine only 50 Mbps and everything's in full
duplex. Perhaps a Pentium 75 isn't fast enough?