[tulip] Transmit lockup on file transfers

Erik Steffl steffl@bigfoot.com
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 13:57:22 -0800

  I'll try to find a switch to try it,

  btw is there any chance you can try it via crossover cable? [not sure
if it makes sense]

  what is NWAY? do you think the problem is that it's a card on the
other side? would it help to try another card on the other side? or do
you want me to try it over straight cable to switch or hub?

  is there something like loopback that would help?

	erik