even newer info WAS: Re: new info WAS: Re: [tulip] LNE100TXversion 4.1 timeouts on tx

Erik Steffl steffl@bigfoot.com
Wed, 06 Dec 2000 02:40:16 -0800

  sorry to follow up on my own post but I just realized that the frame
errors on rx are only happening when both cards are set to 100Mbs, half
duplex. I have no carrier errors since I changed the other side to half
duplex. I am almost 100% sure about this even though I made no rigorous
testing (I did not change it back and forth while writing down the
numbers of errors)

  as I said, symptoms ar the same (tx from LNE100TX does not work).

	erik