[tulip] linksys pci 10/100 card

Mark Salisbury mbs@mc.com
Tue, 05 Dec 2000 09:08:04 -0500

i appear to have rev 2.0 of this card ( bought two days ago ) which I
guess means a PNIC clone or relable job.

the driver disk does not include a linux driver, but says to get the
latest tulip driver and compile that.

the date on the floppy disk is well prior to RH7.0 which is what I am
running (stock, in early setup stages)

so I check the source of the tulip.c in my src tree and it is several
rev's later than what they say I need.

I try to do an insmod w/ the stock driver and it fails with typically
useless info (and depmod -a; modprobe too and modules.conf even)

so I grab the latest tulip.c and try to compile it and it won't compile.
(i think it is an include file thing)

tips, hints and insults are all welcome,

	Thanks

		Mark

--
**   Mark Salisbury | Mercury Computer Systems    **