[tulip] Q: Unresolved symbols w/ LNE100TX v4.1 insmod?

Brian brian@heptane.eng.yale.edu
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 14:27:51 -0400 (EDT)

Hi guys,

  I've compiled the latest version of the tulip driver (compilation is
fine), but upon trying to insert it, I get a kernel version mismatch in
that I have the errors:

  unresolved symbol init_etherdev_R4468631d
  unresolved symbol eth_type_trans_R6e012c3d
  ..

  Where should these symbols link to, and what's the best way to resolve
this?  (I saw a similar question on the archives, but I'm quite sure I'm
trying to insert my newly compiled tulip.o, not the one in
/usr/lib/modules...)

  I really appreciate your help!  Thanks!
 - Brian